Another Camelia Question

I love the Camelia in my daughters yard and would like to have some of them on my property. Any ideas where I could buy a few? Can I take a cutting of hers and get it to grow or is that not worth the trouble? If I can, what part would I cut and how would I make it grow?
Thanks for any help:)
Angie in the Boonies of East Texas..where there is STILL no rain in the forecast:(
junkyardcat wrote:

Camellias can be propagated by cuttings. However, since they are woody shrubs and not herbaceous perennials, the success rate is low.
If your daughter knows the name of the camellia's variety, you can order it from most nurseries. If she doesn't know the name, you will have to visit various nurseries and public gardens where they are now blooming to obtain the name.
--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/