animal waste in garden

We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: garden issue.jpg | |Download:
Newbgarden

That's your neighbor Bubba making that mess. Ask him if he needs help fixing his toilet.

Reply to
Mysterious Traveler

Is that picture out of focus or am I going blind while only looking at that image? Seriously, all I see are some blurs on the ground.

As far as stopping wild animals from using your lawn??? Ain't gonna happen.

Reply to
despen

Are you sure that's not dirt from moles tunneling underneath?

It's hard to tell because the picture is so out of focus, but that's the first thought I had.

Priscilla

Reply to
Priscilla H. Ballou

Jackson Pollock would be proud. Please give us a shot in focus and it would help to narrow down the possibilities if you said where you are.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: garden issue.jpg | |Download:
|+-------------------------------------------------------------------+Looks like an out of focus photo of worm castings.

Pat Kiewicz

hi

We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which animal is making the mess. Make sure you find the image connected. Hoping

somebody here may suggest a method of getting eliminate this problem. Thank you.

Jerad78

There is no image associated with this post.

Priscilla

Reply to
Priscilla H. Ballou

If you choose to make use of an aquarium tank as your own gerbil's house, a person should include this safely therefore he can't get away as well as in order to maintain away your own additional home domestic pets. Wire fine mesh covers or ventilated plastic material covers created particularly with regard to these types of reasons tend to be accessible. Do not make use of a solid cover, or moisture build-up or condensation might shape within the actual aquarium tank, warmth may end up being caught and there's no oxygen circulation/ventilation - which could make your own gerbil ill.

Rhea96

Someone must have eliminated it.

Reply to
Notat Home