Animal problems again

I've been having problem with animals trying to get into my wheelie bi
and spreading the rubbish all over my lawn and street. I was looking through Ebay and spotted this. http://tinyurl.com/yd7hsu Has anyone seen anything like this before? Seems like a really good idea.
What do you think
-- Garden Hunter

The elastic cord looks like nothing more than a bungee cord. Why not just buy a couple of those?
JoeSpareBedroom Wrote:

I though about that. If i can get it in the right colour then i might buy it as it look nicer that a couple of bungee cords
-- Garden Hunter