An Apple apologist... or something else?

Page 2 of 3
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post 4cf07bdc$ snipped-for-privacy@news.x-privat.org on 11/26/10 8:32 PM:

If I keep giving you attention, Steve, how long will you continue to make an ass out of yourself again? Remember: this is not hard - you did not know how something was done... I showed you... you were still confused and said it could only be done in one view... I showed you that you were wrong. Along the way you noted an inconsistency in how something works.
And that should be that. But it is not: you insist on trolling and lying and spewing accusations - proving your deep hatred and jealousy. It really is that simple.
--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

There's no "if in that, Snit... you *will* give me attention, you can't stop yourself from giving me attention;)
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post 4cf11f7b$ snipped-for-privacy@news.x-privat.org on 11/27/10 8:11 AM:

Ah, Steve freaked out over his admission of not knowing how to make aliases and the great "insult" I offered by showing him how... and now is blaming his little break down on the fact that I respond to his socks. It is not *his* fault he lied and freaked out... it is all *my* fault because I respond to his socks. How dare I!
LOL!
--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Making up more LIES I see. So typical of you michael.
Why don't you provide a link to the post where Steve claimed he 'didn't know how to make aliases'?
~more babbling by the idiot michael glasser snipped.
--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

The only thing he can point to is what he's already quoted (and has since stopped quoting because he finally realized it doesn't support his lies):
"f you don't want aliases that display the word "alias" you can even hold the Option and Cmd keys and drag an app outside of the Apps folder into the designated folder... but you can only do one app at a time this way. Even so, thirty apps shouldn't take too long to do, even this way." - Steve Carroll
The context, as the text makes clear, is about making multiple aliases without them displaying the word "alias". I mentioned that you couldn't do it a particular "way" and even Snit has admitted this statement is true. In typical Snit fashion he called my discovery of it an "inconsistency" , an Apple "bug"... he even called it my "user error" ;)
Tim Adams stated in post teadams$2$0$0$ snipped-for-privacy@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on 11/28/10 6:29 AM:

--
"YOU were the person claiming that the ~ told people to go to
HardDrive/users/username/ while I stated the ~ indicated the name of the

The problem with that is - Steve is proving michael glasser to be the ass! Of course, with michael's (documented) poor reading comprehension skills, michael still doesn't understand that simple FACT!
--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting
Tim Adams stated in post teadams$2$0$0$ snipped-for-privacy@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on 11/27/10 8:28 AM:

Right - how *dare* I show Steve how to do something he claimed could not be done. What an *ass* I was to help him learn. Man, that was just rude of me.
LOL!
Remember: <http://goo.gl/beyx
Not like it is not easy to show where Steve was wrong... but he will never admit to it. And the fact he has humiliated himself is clear in the fact you and Sandman are now jumping up and down trying to rescue him!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

More LIES - so typical, especially when you just recently admitted Steve made no such claim! but then, don't let reality get in the ways of your lies michael!
~more babbling by the idiot michael glasser snipped

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting
Tim Adams stated in post teadams$2$0$0$ snipped-for-privacy@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on 11/28/10 6:35 AM:

First video: showing icons <http://goo.gl/cd8X Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:17:27 GMT Second video, showing icons and list: <http://goo.gl/CVc4C Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:25:30 GMT When Steve claimed to have figured it out: <http://goo.gl/roRor Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:58 PM GMT And another video quoting Steve and his errors: <http://goo.gl/beyx Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:39:06 GMT
Notice how in the last video Steve's claims are quoted - the very claims you deny exist. LOL!

--
"YOU were the person claiming that the ~ told people to go to
HardDrive/users/username/ while I stated the ~ indicated the name of the
Tim Adams stated in post teadams$2$0$0$ snipped-for-privacy@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on 11/27/10 8:28 AM:

--
"YOU were the person claiming that the ~ told people to go to
HardDrive/users/username/ while I stated the ~ indicated the name of the

keep running from reality michael
--
Tim Adams stated in post teadams$2$0$0$ snipped-for-privacy@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on 11/28/10 6:36 AM:

--
"YOU were the person claiming that the ~ told people to go to
HardDrive/users/username/ while I stated the ~ indicated the name of the

He just doesn't want to except the fact that I came up with a way (pretty much right away). I looked at Snit's first video, saw that he quickly changed it and then really didn't bother much after that because he was being his usual disingenuous self. Also, regarding the "way" I was trying to do it, I was 'taught' by the person who emailed me, not Snit. Curiously, gluehead hasn't yet asked me to divulge the person's identity, he keeps trying to shame me into it though... but his "psych degree" doesn't work here ;)
What the heck is wrong with you kooks that you can't see you are spamming? Oh never mind. alt.usenet.kooks.
alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
cshenk stated in post 7tOdnV48WIPEyWzRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com on 11/27/10 11:55 AM:

Steve Carroll has been following me around for *years* begging for my attention... it all started when I noted Bush broke a law and Steve became outraged but could not find any flaw with my evidence (there as also a girl who gave me unwanted attention that freaked him out - he was jealous).
But that was years ago. He got so bad he tracked me down to my place of employment and threatened to send a bunch of lies to my employer, including saying I was impersonating the person he claimed I am. Yeah, insanity. In any case, when he became that ill I stopped responding to him, at least directly.
He then escalated his use of sock puppets (I have a list of names has has either admitted to or been found to be using) and he cross posts to every group he has ever found me posting to (and now others).
The current break down of his is because, of all things, I showed him how to make multiple aliases on OS X... something he claimed could not be done. This lead to him becoming outraged - how dare I show that I know something he did not, as if there is anything wrong with admitting we do not know all (none of us does). He truly is insane... and is not capable of being honest.
--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post snipped-for-privacy@news.x-privat.org on 11/27/10 2:33 PM:

<http://goo.gl/cd8X Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:17:27 GMT <http://goo.gl/CVc4C Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:25:30 GMT <http://goo.gl/beyx Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:39:06 GMT
All posted before Steve shared an "alleged" email which "taught" him the same things - that he later claimed he would not share without permission... then even later made up a story about how he got permission... after he had already shared the email.
--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Steve Carroll wrote:

73- Marious Barrier (COLA, regarding Snit): "I must recognize that it is the first time I see that kind of troll, once that start asking moderately serious questions and since the first answer, gradually starts to degenerate it by, in many failed attempts of being sarcastic, inserting various indirect insults and calling all people ignorant and unable to answer what he asks for." 14 Oct 2010
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c6607ea64f436821

102- Rapskat (COLA, to Snit): "For instance, your sig you reference a long standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like you single out persons to target your attentions upon and then continuously berate them with constant barbs and goads to perpetuate their acrimonious responses, which in turn you respond in kind, etc. ad infinitum. Above all things, your affinity for Macs and your overbearing pompous nature aside, this is what convinces me that your primary purpose for frequenting this and other groups is to troll." 07 Sep 2005
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a09c6b8e3e63f42d
--
HPT

That's already been addressed. Google proves you wrong. live with it.
--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting
Tim Adams stated in post teadams$2$0$0$ snipped-for-privacy@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on 11/27/10 8:23 AM:

Oh, do please point to the post where the above was proved wrong (hint, if you look hard I actually do make an error... but nobody has found it... and the error is in a detail that does not alter the overall point I make).
--
"A non-powered hub that will only support non-powered devices. IOW,
basically useless." -- Tim Adams