An Apple apologist... or something else?

Your sock puppets never did have anything to do with the topic. So why do you keep using them?

I "see" that I used the google archive to prove I used the term "this way"... despite you trying to pretend I didn't or that it didn't specifically reference a certain "way".

So, if a "way" happens to be one that "works" it's the "correct" way. That is what you just argued. Fine... then I pointed to a "correct" way, too.

Incorrect: I didn't just *claim* it, I got you to agree with it as you labeled it 3 different things.

I agree, especially being that you admitted I found an "inconsistency". But that's you...generally found arguing 'stupid debates' based on personalities.

Reply to
Steve Carroll

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post 4cf07bdc$ snipped-for-privacy@news.x-privat.org on

11/26/10 8:32 PM:

If I keep giving you attention, Steve, how long will you continue to make an ass out of yourself again? Remember: this is not hard - you did not know how something was done... I showed you... you were still confused and said it could only be done in one view... I showed you that you were wrong. Along the way you noted an inconsistency in how something works.

And that should be that. But it is not: you insist on trolling and lying and spewing accusations - proving your deep hatred and jealousy. It really is that simple.

Reply to
Snit

There's no "if in that, Snit... you *will* give me attention, you can't stop yourself from giving me attention;)

Reply to
Steve Carroll

That's already been addressed. Google proves you wrong. live with it.

Reply to
Tim Adams

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post 4cf11f7b$ snipped-for-privacy@news.x-privat.org on

11/27/10 8:11 AM:

Ah, Steve freaked out over his admission of not knowing how to make aliases and the great "insult" I offered by showing him how... and now is blaming his little break down on the fact that I respond to his socks. It is not

*his* fault he lied and freaked out... it is all *my* fault because I respond to his socks. How dare I!

LOL!

Reply to
Snit

The problem with that is - Steve is proving michael glasser to be the ass! Of course, with michael's (documented) poor reading comprehension skills, michael still doesn't understand that simple FACT!

Reply to
Tim Adams

Tim Adams stated in post teadams$2$0$0$ snipped-for-privacy@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on

11/27/10 8:22 AM:

Reply to
Snit

Tim Adams stated in post teadams$2$0$0$ snipped-for-privacy@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on

11/27/10 8:23 AM:

Oh, do please point to the post where the above was proved wrong (hint, if you look hard I actually do make an error... but nobody has found it... and the error is in a detail that does not alter the overall point I make).

Reply to
Snit

Tim Adams stated in post teadams$2$0$0$ snipped-for-privacy@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on

11/27/10 8:28 AM:

Right - how *dare* I show Steve how to do something he claimed could not be done. What an *ass* I was to help him learn. Man, that was just rude of me.

LOL!

Remember:

Not like it is not easy to show where Steve was wrong... but he will never admit to it. And the fact he has humiliated himself is clear in the fact you and Sandman are now jumping up and down trying to rescue him!

Reply to
Snit

Tim Adams stated in post teadams$2$0$0$ snipped-for-privacy@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on

11/27/10 8:28 AM:

Reply to
Snit

on

He just doesn't want to except the fact that I came up with a way (pretty much right away). I looked at Snit's first video, saw that he quickly changed it and then really didn't bother much after that because he was being his usual disingenuous self. Also, regarding the "way" I was trying to do it, I was 'taught' by the person who emailed me, not Snit. Curiously, gluehead hasn't yet asked me to divulge the person's identity, he keeps trying to shame me into it though... but his "psych degree" doesn't work here ;)

Reply to
Steve Carroll

What the heck is wrong with you kooks that you can't see you are spamming? Oh never mind. alt.usenet.kooks.

alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Reply to
cshenk

cshenk stated in post 7tOdnV48WIPEyWzRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com on

11/27/10 11:55 AM:

Steve Carroll has been following me around for *years* begging for my attention... it all started when I noted Bush broke a law and Steve became outraged but could not find any flaw with my evidence (there as also a girl who gave me unwanted attention that freaked him out - he was jealous).

But that was years ago. He got so bad he tracked me down to my place of employment and threatened to send a bunch of lies to my employer, including saying I was impersonating the person he claimed I am. Yeah, insanity. In any case, when he became that ill I stopped responding to him, at least directly.

He then escalated his use of sock puppets (I have a list of names has has either admitted to or been found to be using) and he cross posts to every group he has ever found me posting to (and now others).

The current break down of his is because, of all things, I showed him how to make multiple aliases on OS X... something he claimed could not be done. This lead to him becoming outraged - how dare I show that I know something he did not, as if there is anything wrong with admitting we do not know all (none of us does). He truly is insane... and is not capable of being honest.

Reply to
Snit

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post snipped-for-privacy@news.x-privat.org on

11/27/10 2:33 PM:

Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:17:27 GMT Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:25:30 GMT Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:39:06 GMT

All posted before Steve shared an "alleged" email which "taught" him the same things - that he later claimed he would not share without permission... then even later made up a story about how he got permission... after he had already shared the email.

Reply to
Snit

Making up more LIES I see. So typical of you michael.

Why don't you provide a link to the post where Steve claimed he 'didn't know how to make aliases'?

~more babbling by the idiot michael glasser snipped.

Reply to
Tim Adams

Your whole timeline IS an error which, if you were able to use Google, you would know by now. but you keep posting your lies in the hopes people will forget reality.

~more babbling by the idiot michale glasser snipped

Reply to
Tim Adams

More LIES - so typical, especially when you just recently admitted Steve made no such claim! but then, don't let reality get in the ways of your lies michael!

~more babbling by the idiot michael glasser snipped

Reply to
Tim Adams

keep running from reality michael

Reply to
Tim Adams

on

The only thing he can point to is what he's already quoted (and has since stopped quoting because he finally realized it doesn't support his lies):

"f you don't want aliases that display the word "alias" you can even hold the Option and Cmd keys and drag an app outside of the Apps folder into the designated folder... but you can only do one app at a time this way. Even so, thirty apps shouldn't take too long to do, even this way." - Steve Carroll

The context, as the text makes clear, is about making multiple aliases without them displaying the word "alias". I mentioned that you couldn't do it a particular "way" and even Snit has admitted this statement is true. In typical Snit fashion he called my discovery of it an "inconsistency" , an Apple "bug"... he even called it my "user error" ;)

Reply to
Steve Carroll

hours

On top of that Snit can't prove if or when I looked at any of his videos.

Reply to
Steve Carroll