Amazon Lily/Eucharist Lily

I am unable to find one of these anywhere, except one for sale which is too much money for too small a plant. Does anyone have a larger one? I don't mind paying if I can afford it, and paying for postage too. Jackie
On Jul 3, 2:53 pm, "Jacqueline Davidson"

Ebay has a couple for sale. www.ebay.com
Regards, June
Thanks June. I have never bought through ebay, but I will look at it. Jackie

On Jul 4, 2:14 pm, "Jacqueline Davidson"

I've had pretty good luck with my ebay plant purchases - everything from citrus to roses.
Yesterday we planted an heirloom rose that I received from an ebay the day before. It came beautifully packaged, in soil, and it was a nice, healthy little rose. One of the workers doing some grading ran over and killed my old one last fall and by the time I got around to looking for another one, all the on line nurseries were out of them. My only bad ebay gardening experience was ordering some blue poppy seeds from a woman in England. They never arrived and follow up was ignored.
Regards, June
June said

I have had some bad luck and am hesitant to try again. Perhaps the thing for me to do is have the nursery here order me one. But thanks, Jackie