Amazon Lily/Eucharist Lily

I am unable to find one of these anywhere, except one for sale which is too much money for too small a plant. Does anyone have a larger one? I don't mind paying if I can afford it, and paying for postage too. Jackie

Reply to
Jacqueline Davidson

Ebay has a couple for sale.

Regards, June

Reply to
June

Reply to
Jacqueline Davidson

I've had pretty good luck with my ebay plant purchases - everything from citrus to roses.

Yesterday we planted an heirloom rose that I received from an ebay the day before. It came beautifully packaged, in soil, and it was a nice, healthy little rose. One of the workers doing some grading ran over and killed my old one last fall and by the time I got around to looking for another one, all the on line nurseries were out of them. My only bad ebay gardening experience was ordering some blue poppy seeds from a woman in England. They never arrived and follow up was ignored.

Regards, June

Reply to
June

June said

I have had some bad luck and am hesitant to try again. Perhaps the thing for me to do is have the nursery here order me one. But thanks, Jackie

Reply to
Jacqueline Davidson