Amazing 20 minute no-cook Blueberry Pie help

Hello,
It is blueberry season once again and every year my friend Marjie promises to show me how to make a Amazing 20 minute no-cook blueberry pie. Every year blueberry season ends before I get the recipe for the pie. I have been gathering double handfuls of fresh domestic and wild blueberries (find out the diffference at www.blueberries.info). Please help me find this recipe.
Please post the recipe for Amazing 20 minute no-cook Blueberry pie before blueberry season ends. If your recipe is selected for www.blueberries.info, you will recieve credit and a link to your website.
Please post to this thread or mail to snipped-for-privacy@blueberries.info
Thank you