Amazing

Cool but now you got me thinking about raking all those leaves.

Reply to
Frank

This is the huge tree I had removed yesterday, was too dangerous as with its trunks at that angle and their weight, especially when wet with rain and on a windy day some had already broke loose:

Heads up:
Massive stump:
Here I let the same one who dropped the leaves blow them away.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

Not endangering anything but I've had trees removed planted near the house like a big maple and white pines that threatened the house. Have a beautiful magnolia but so many flowers in the spring need to be raked up and fall leaves are a mess. Same with a couple of Chinese chestnuts, messy, and besides the burrs, lots of leaves.

Then there are the two deer feeding out there right now and I have to do my bowhunting elsewhere. Wife complained the other day about deer poop in our powder room and I told her she should not let them use it.

Met a new neighbor the other day and told him that previous owner loved all the trees and deer when she moved in but over time began to hate them.

Reply to
Frank

Extraordinary! Thank you for sharing.

Reply to
Todd

Thankyou. Wonderful trees, excellent photography.

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

+1. Stunning.
Reply to