Amazing

http://www.duskyswondersite.com/tag/amazing-trees/
On 10/9/2014 12:03 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Frank wrote:

This is the huge tree I had removed yesterday, was too dangerous as with its trunks at that angle and their weight, especially when wet with rain and on a windy day some had already broke loose:
http://i61.tinypic.com/s4nn8j.jpg
Heads up:
http://i59.tinypic.com/14o9e3b.jpg
Massive stump:
http://i59.tinypic.com/2lkf9e8.jpg
Here I let the same one who dropped the leaves blow them away.
On 10/9/2014 2:44 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

house like a big maple and white pines that threatened the house. Have a beautiful magnolia but so many flowers in the spring need to be raked up and fall leaves are a mess. Same with a couple of Chinese chestnuts, messy, and besides the burrs, lots of leaves.
Then there are the two deer feeding out there right now and I have to do my bowhunting elsewhere. Wife complained the other day about deer poop in our powder room and I told her she should not let them use it.
Met a new neighbor the other day and told him that previous owner loved all the trees and deer when she moved in but over time began to hate them.
On 10/09/2014 09:03 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Extraordinary! Thank you for sharing.
Brooklyn1 wrote:

Thankyou. Wonderful trees, excellent photography.
--
David

On 10/10/2014 8:40 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:

+1. Stunning.