amaryllidaceae

Hallo
I am a private collector of Amaryllis hybrids and Hippeastrum species in the Netherlands. I have a nice collection but I am still searching some special Hippeastrum species. Perhaps there are more private collectors here who can help me. Perhaps we can also exchange if you want. Please contact me if you can help me. Thank you very much
kind regards
Ton Wijnen The Netherlands
--
Ton Wijnen