am posting

am posting some pictures of various flowering perennials, sedums, succulents, cacti, and a nice picture of a cove across the road where the oldest church is in Dandridge that claims a VIEW, Douglas Lake, English Mountain and the Smokies in layers behind those......it's about three miles or less from the ridge where I live.......after showing my girlfriend this little piece of beauty, I wondered why I didn't visit more...... the pictures are on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.......... maddie