Am I blind?

Hi!
Just looking for a "lawncare" or "yardcare" newsgroup and I don't see any...
Am I blind?
I don't subscribe to groups that want personal information...
I also don't like Yahoo in general.
Thanks anyhow!

I guess Phreddy isn't that clever?

Hrm... Doesn't work if they have to EMAIL a validation message to you.

Awww... <pout>
This one, or alt.home.lawn.garden.
Bob

alt.home.lawn.garden

Thanks folks!
It's not on my ISP's server... which I shall have rectified soon!