Alstroemeria help please

I kept my Alstroemeria in a cool room over the winter and now I have to do something with it. Should I water it and bring it in the house where it's warm now or wait? I live in zone 5 and can't put it outside for a few months. It was a beautiful plant with many blooms last summer and I'm hoping for the same this year.