Aloe Vera

I have a metric buttload of aloe vera plants. Is this safe to plant, say, in the vicinity of a lawn, or is it going to try and srpead into it by running under the planter borders? Is this like bamboo, basically best grown in a container unless you don't mind living in a forest of it? I have some huge ones in large containers, and they seem to fill it to the borders with small plants.

It's not an invasive plant like bamboo. It's easy to pull out and dispose of if you don't want the young ones.
On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:55:54 +1000 in

Thanks... I'm just picturing my back lawn having aloe growing up through it all of a sudden.
On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:48:26 -0700 in
plonk
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 19:43:00 -0500 in

since when? I've never heard of one person being slapped down for spamming in the 14 years I've been on Usenet. The only time anyone does something is when they stand a chance of being sued.