aloe vera

I put my huge aloe vera plant on the deck and the morning sun scorched most of it. It is in total shade in the afternoon. It is now an ugly plant. I will probably toss it out. What's the best way to start a young plant?

Reply to
Phisherman

They usually make shoots which can be transplanted. I toss dozens of them every year. It is amazing how much aloe burns in the sun, considering that it goes into so many anti-burn preparations. It will recover, though, if given time. I put them out for the summer and they get burned every time, but come september you would not be able to tell.

Reply to
simy1