all dude flowers on my zuke

Hi All,
I let one of the fruit on one of my zukes get a little big (2' long by 4" diameter). Since I have cut it off and ate it, all the flowers on that plant are dude flowers, about ten of them.
Coincidence or my mistake? How do I get more girl flowers? Am I over thinking this?
Many thanks, -T
Todd wrote:

Yes

The zuch stuck it out there, and you cut it off. Would you you do it again? Give the zuch a chance to forget, and let the male chorus line of flowers work its magic. Hope springs eternal, especially among gardeners.
--
Palestinian Child Detained
<

On 08/03/2013 04:38 PM, Billy wrote:

Hi Billy,
At least the chorus line is providing pollen for the other plants
So, it was my fault.
-T
Todd wrote:

I doubt it. Billy is pulling your leg.