Alan Titchmarsh

Alan Titchmarsh will be doing an autograph signing tonight (Wednesday 24th November 2004) at Debenhams in Guildford, Surrey, England.
On 11/24/04 5:37 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, "NUFC_1892"

Color me green - with jealousy!
Cheryl
Too far for me then I live in Northumberland (College Hunt Area) spit!
Hugo

Thanks for the warning.
NUFC_1892 wrote:

I'm forming a posse to drive him out of town. Who's with me? ;)
--
The scum also rises.
-- Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Not that I really needed a reason to stay away from Guildford, but I'll bank the points anyway.
--
Dave (Sgt. Pepper) Epsom, England
Nikon D2H / D100 / Coolpix 5700 / Canon Ixus 400 / Paintshop Pro 8

Ah well ok that's a bit different, there's at least two reasons to turn up ;o)
--
Dave (Sgt. Pepper) Epsom, England
Nikon D2H / D100 / Coolpix 5700 / Canon Ixus 400 / Paintshop Pro 8
It wouldn't be hounds that would be baying after her ....
Regards, Nick Maclaren.

What is she doing nowadays? I never see her on ZTV anymore. Jenny

Anyone fancy a Charlie Dimmock joke ?
Whats the differenece between A Sewing Machine and Charlie Dimmock pushing a wheelbarrow ? The sewing machine has only got one bobbin'.