Again. Pathouli herb plant.

South Louisiana...below New Orleans. We had a hard freeze and I lost my patchouli plant, it seems. Where can I get another? Or seeds..? I've google and Ebayed. Thanks. Perry

myself so I don't know how reliable they are. http://www.agriseek.com/sale/e/Crops-Seeds/Medicinal-Plants /
Mary

missed the OP, but try Googling herb patchouli plant seeds i got several hits including: http://www.blossomfarm.com/plants_tender.htm
don't know anything about this place.
http://www.papagenos.com
type patchouli in the search box to get to the page. Papa Geno's is a good place to deal with in my experience.
http://www.richters.com
they're in Canada.
http://www.tradewindsfruit.com/order_fruit_palms_temperate_annua ls.htm
sorry about the wrap. again, no experience with this place
hope that helps. lee