Africian Violet ??

I got some of those African violet pots from Wallmart that the water is in one container and the plant is put in another container that allows the water to go through the unglazed ceramic and water the plant. My question is, will the liquid fertilizer go through the unglazed ceramic? It appears to me that the unglazed ceramic would be a perfect filter and not allow the fertilizer to get through. Is there any good solutions to the problem?

Thanks

Gary

Reply to
gary

Then why is there always that annoying crust of salt buildup on unglazed pots?

No, the ceramic container does not filter out liquid fertilizer.

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-