African marigolds

My marigold leaves have turned black i think due to frost should i cu
the plants down or dig them up thanks. Emm
-- Emma31
Rip them out, put them in compost, order new seeds for next year.
My marigold leaves have turned black i think due to frost should i cut the plants down or dig them up thanks. Emma
--
Emma31