"African Daisy"

The quotes are because it what was on the label, no Latin. I bought it as an annual for a container, but I've discovered what ever it is, it is hardy. It's still green and supple despite overnight lows in the low 20's.
So any thoughts on what it might be? I have no clue where to start. Leaves are narrow ovals, and a daisy shape flower (dark purple fading to almost white) - I think it had a dark center.
And on how to bring it in for the winter? I've moved it on the deck for a start.
Thanks gang!
Cheryl Southern NH