Advice on vine - Zone 6, KY

Hey all.. Been a while.. ;)

Wondering if anyone could give me advice on some vines.

Need something for both shade and part sun, two diff areas, can be two diff vines.

Needs to be a twining vine, not one which will attach to surfaces like English Ivy or the likes. Will be grown on a support structure attached to the wall.

Needs to bloom from old and new growth, not just new growth.. I don't want to have to prune it back year after year back to the main branch just to get it to bloom.

Know there are several kinds of Clematis that will fit this criteria.. Anything recommendations onto which one, or maybe something else?

Reply to
Scott Hildenbrand