Advice Needed

Hi all, Im new to all this so you will have to forgive me if I ask some stupid questions.
1st of all Im looking for a Plant or Tree that like the shade and lots of water.
Can anyone help me
--
purpleprincess

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:45:29 +0100, purpleprincess

I'm partial to Cottonwoods, but it really depends where you're located. Where are you?
Kate - mid TN

Wait a few years, you'll be able to grow Pubic Hair.

Thank you Mr. Hyde
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.

than being you LOL.
"Jangchubby" wrote:

fun than being you. LOL LOL
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:40:19 GMT, "brooklyn1"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDtONZHSgFY&feature=related

--
Charlie

You can choose the music
purpleprincess wrote:

growing in swampy areas.
Sherwin
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:45:29 +0100, purpleprincess

Willow
(shrugs...she asked)
When asking questions on this ng, you may wish to provide information to allow us to help you.
What zone are you in. What application garden, landscape, What size are you looking for... crocus to redwood Define water... swamp, ocean, kitchen sink.
A good approach is to be more specific about the conditions...so certain assumptions can be made (and challenged).
ie... I have a sunny garden, what flowers grow best in zone xx
The quality of the question, determines the quality of the answer.
Peter