Advice Needed

Hi all, Im new to all this so you will have to forgive me if I ask some stupid questions.

1st of all Im looking for a Plant or Tree that like the shade and lots of water.

Can anyone help me

Reply to
purpleprincess

I'm partial to Cottonwoods, but it really depends where you're located. Where are you?

Kate - mid TN

Reply to
kate

Wait a few years, you'll be able to grow Pubic Hair.

Reply to
brooklyn1

Thank you Mr. Hyde

Reply to
Bill

There's not a shadow of a doubt that being me is a bazillion times more fun than being you LOL.

Reply to
brooklyn1

There's not a shadow of a doubt that being me is a *quadrillion* times more fun than being you. LOL LOL

Reply to
brooklyn1

Arborvitae Evergreen Trees can tolerate half sun and can be found growing in swampy areas.

Sherwin

Reply to
sherwin dubren

Willow

(shrugs...she asked)

When asking questions on this ng, you may wish to provide information to allow us to help you.

What zone are you in. What application garden, landscape, What size are you looking for... crocus to redwood Define water... swamp, ocean, kitchen sink.

A good approach is to be more specific about the conditions...so certain assumptions can be made (and challenged).

ie... I have a sunny garden, what flowers grow best in zone xx

The quality of the question, determines the quality of the answer.

Peter

Reply to
peter

Charlie