Adenium seeding

I ordered some seeds from Taiwan a few years ago, but never got around to planing them until now. One packet of 20 seeds says "crown" on it. 13 seeds germinated. One seedling stands out amongst the rest. It is totally white, while all the others from this packet and another packet I planted are green.
Has anyone else had a white seedling? I hope it continues to thrive as I am anxious to see what happens when it matures.

If it is totally white and not just highly variegated it will have a difficult time supporting itself and will not survive. The chlorophyll is necessary for a plant to process sunlight.
--
Toni
Hills of Kentucky

This is actually a fairly common, and lethal, seedling problem. Albino seedlings can be quite high in some species and cultivars. Used to see it more often in corn than in soybeans when I worked in a seed lab.
Kay