Adenium multiflorum seeds US$695 / 10 000 incl postage.

Hi,
I do have Adenium multiflorum seeds US$695 / 10 000 incl postage.
I need to sell them urgently.
Please let me know if you know somebody who is interested.
Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
Adriaan

Are you sure you meant to say six hundred and ninety five dollars?

Sounds like great gifts for the insane.
Luckily I'm just crazy.
Bill who deals most with urgent by pissing.
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade