Add Topsoil Or Mix Manure/Compost With Existing Soil?

Page 2 of 2

Hi, Gary
My "soil" is sand. So I added topsoil/loam/ster/chicken manure. I add manure every year. My plants seem to like the way I feed them.

The best and easiest way is to hill the plants you have to move. Big pile of good dirt and hill the roots in and they'll be just fine when it comes to replanting them. Don't forget to add water! Been there....once.
Donna in WA zone 8-9