Adapting Drain Pipe Connections

This is a question about how to connect various drain pipes together.
I've got a 4" corrugated pipe running down the side of my house, to the street.
I want to connect my sump pump to this pipe, so the water discharge runs to the street also. But my sump pump uses 2" PVC.
How do I connect 2" PVC to a 4" corrugated pipe?
Thanks,
Chris

You should also post this in alt.home.repair.

Visit a plumbing section of Lowe's or other well stocked store that carries plumbing supplies and ask the person who works the plumbing section. Most of the time you can find an adapter that works from 2" to 4" and seals tightly. All pipes and tubing aren't the same, but the guy in the plumbing section will probably know.
Regards,
Hal