ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ackkkkkkkkkkkk I accidentally attached the "Swamp sunflower" pictures I sent Vito onto the newsgroup. I apologize profusely!!! madgardener going back into lurk mode.............(blush) -- Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." Chief Seattle