Ace Green Turf lawn seed

I replaced our northwest front lawn that had gone brown and a small westerly lawn that was being over welmed by clover with Ace Hardware's Green Turf lawn seed made by Bakenbrug of Oak Brook, Il (also called semillas cesped ornamental). The mixture is listed as 49% gulf annual rye grass; 30% boral creeping red fescue; 10% pirouette; and 9% barzan kentucky bluegrass.
We are in A Boston suburb and wonder what sort of lawn might be expected that is in morning shade until shortly before noon,when it will get about 3 1/2 hours of direct sun until partial shade occurs.
Ciao, Ack.
--
# SLMR 2.1a # Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
* Origin: BBS Networks @ www.bbsnets.com [8010] (8:8/62)
snipped-for-privacy@fmlynet.org wrote:

Not a very good one with that little bit of sun. What does your local county extension agent say?

USDA Zone 8