Accurain sprinkler system

I am in the process of deciding on a sprinkler system. The Rainbird/ Orbitz systems are pretty generic and there are a lot of them out there. However, there is a relatively new one called Accurain. They operate on a different principle with the valve in the head. One head serves up to 15 zones. This greatly simplifies installation.

Unfortunately, I have no way to find customers (satisfied or otherwise) to determine how these systems stand the test of time. I am in midstate Illinois. Would some of you in the Midwest who are using (or have used in the past) the Accurain please send comments about your experiences. Was it a good idea to use them, do you constantly need to service them, can you do the service or must you constantly send them back etc..

Thanks

Len

Reply to
l-lopez