Accessorizing for my Springfield XD-9?

I need to find out what magazine speedloader works for the XD-9 mags, and where I can get one.
Also, I now have 6 magazines for my pistol. Does anyone know if they make a carrying case that will hold all 6 of them? Something similar to the hard case that came with the pistol, which holds 2, but which would hold 6 or more mags? It would make it handy to take loaded mags to the range.
--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:

Dillon Precision is a good place to get started. Walmart here carries pistol cases barely adequate for your needs. Most competition shooters use a bag.
Regards,
Hal

My apologies again for the screw up, I just separated rec.gardens and rec.guns by about 1" apart in my reader list. Argh!