Abuse Record of Cereus-Validus/Ken Anderson

Page 2 of 2
Whoa Bilbo,
That was intense. Do you write instructions for assembling electronic equipment or do you just enjoy reading Roget's thesaurus recreationally?
Yes, basically there are quite a few know-nothings out there with unjustified huge egos and who are easily offended when they are outed for the phonies they truly are. If they ask a stupid question, they should be ashamed of themselves not self-righteous or argumentative over it. If they are too lazy to look it up themselves, they should be treated like the selfish spoiled children they really are. This isn't special education for autistic gardening wannabes. If they think everybody else is here for their personal entertainment, we certainly are within our right to turn the tables on them!
At least none of those spoiled brats we encounter here are running the country, we can only hope.

hey! i'm an autistic gardener... i'm not sure i like being compaired to those people :p lee

Better. I'm a bureaucrat. Fear me.
billo
A fearless bureaucrat you are, Bilbo?
Could be the fumes in the air from your building's poor air circulation has you hallucinating, you wannabe Walter Mitty?
There is no such thing in this era of government downsizing. Expect an early retirement if you are lucky, you delusional pencil pusher.

from snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (Bill Oliver) contains these words:

My objection is that his targets are exploited by those of his audience who get a laugh/vicarious thrill out of watching others get the treatment.

I do :-)

My objection is to those who are happy to benefit while others pay the price.
Janet
At least I'm not a limey troll interloper like you, Broccoli.
You have to go out of your way and cross the Atlantic just to crash this party.
You aren't even registered to have a vote in this country, yet alone impose your twisted point of view on this group.

Yes, Bearclaw - We are only too happy to watch you wriggle in disgust (and possibly, secretly, delight). Being a victim is so much FUN, isn't it!
On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 04:19:12 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (Bill Oliver) wrote:

Nah if you ever go to a cactus convention you'll find his online persona is pretty much the same, Steven is consistent and near genius for his cactus and succulent knowledge.
But thanks for the insights into your ass hole personality and arrogance.
Hey! it's working.
All the flames are generating warmer weather here in Massachusetts. 40F and up for the next few days!
Keep up the good(?) work.
Praise from Caesar.
I'm overwhelmed with surprise.
Bilbo should realize that only those who can't put up should shut up. You can't bluff you way through life without eventually getting caught. If he ever met me face to face, he would probably run away and hide.
Now if only I could find a way to make a lot of money with this esoteric knowledge, I would build a Crystal Palace for my favorite plants.
(Bill Oliver)

Been helpful to me too. Very knowledgeable person...
Bill Oliver wrote:

expounded:

I'll do that, but if many here feel the same way, then not quoting him in replies will further ensure less people read his stuff. Thanks.
IMO, CV has been an appreciable contributor to this group. He knows his gardening stuff and has a sense of humor (admittedly dark at times!), which is more than I can say for some. I find it sad that there are those amongst us who have become so "fragile" and that they are so easily insulted. It reminds me of the social invalids who can't manage to change the TV channel or just turn the damned thing off when they see something they don't like. Rock on, CV. Damn the torpedoes -- full speed ahead!

He belongs over in alt.troll

no, he does not. you need to read the definition of 'troll'. CV is most decidedly NOT a troll. you, OTOH, are getting dangerously close. lee

I think I understand the definition. I'd say he fits. Some others here would seem to agree. If you do not, I'd like to understand better how abusive sarcasm advances gardening discussion and information exchange.