Abuse Record of Cereus-Validus/Ken Anderson

Page 1 of 2
Pretty sad individual:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/archive2/index.php/t-87609plant-ID-II.html
http://www.gardening-forum.net/general/What_are_these_490416.html
http://www.seriousstyle.org/new-3037329-437.html
http://www.gardening-forum.net/uk/Newsgroup_protocal_265191.html
Bet the last thing he wants is to have his behavior put under a spotlight.
snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net
Oh no, I'm really some guy named Ken Anderson.
Your are the said one, Joe Bob.
Don't you have a life of your own?

There are few posters here you have not flamed and insulted for no reason, other than they ask questions you seem to find unworthy.
That's your opinion, Joe Bob. Its not for you to decide anyway.
Why don't you get a life of you own?
This is a gardening newsgroup not the Joe Bob pity party.
Why do you insist on showing everybody here what a unworthy sorry excuse for a clueless troll wannabe you really are?
Does it really bother you that much that when you look at the big picture, you're not even in it?
Go out and do something constructive with your life instead of being such a destructive parasite coward. Making an ass of yourself in a newsgroup isn't good enough.

Well, you're actully talking about two individuals. Most of us know what Cereus' real name is, and it isn't Ken Anderson.
Joe, give it up. Killfile him if you don't like what he says. He won't change, just get more vile, you are bringing it on yourself. He really is knowledgable about botany , he's just got this horrible need to act like an ass most of the time. Ignore it or killfile him, you won't get any satisfaction out of reporting him to Prodigy, many have, all have failed.
Ann
CV is, by any measure, a pain in the butt at times. Once in a while though, he does show his worth, so I say leave and let live. We don't have to read his tiraides.
Hemmaholic

You got that right. CV is a porcupine but he never that I noticed created a dozen different troll-threads during a single morning's mindless mischief, so even at his worst, CV looks like Mother Theresa compared to a mindless flamer whose behavior is an assault on the group as a whole. Plus he's not smart enough to figure out CV's not Ken. If he WERE even that smart he might contribute something worthwhile -- as CV is capable of doing.
-paghat the ratgirl
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
Cactus would be a more appropriate prickly item, given the name.
paghat wrote:

Cereus validus is a cactus, Dude.
Look it up.
Are you another one of those horticultural savants?

and this is why we love you. For your wonderfully dry wit.....<g> maddie
There you go!!
Dry wit...............cactus............got it!!
You may need to explain it in detail for the slower members of the group and especially for the bitter trolls.
Somebody somewhere else even called me Cartland!!!
Oh no, they killed Kenny!!!
You can bet your bottom dollar that slower members of the group and especially the bitter trolls didn't get that one!!!
All they ever watch on TV is the 700 club and Benny Hinn!!!

Ditto.
Callen in VA
Naw. I looked it up.
Cereus-validus... wrote:

My, what a clever comeback.
You should take your act on the road.
Preferable an interstate!!!

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:49:47 GMT, "Cereus-validus..."

Now that's funny.
deg

He's been helpful to me.
billo
Bullying personal abuse is the hallmark of a pitifully fragile and immature personality. Even more distasteful are posters who encourage the continued abuse of others, by admiring, defending, excusing and condoning a habitual bully/abuser.
Janet.
That's exactly what you do, Janet Broccoli!!!
You are describing yourself, you hateful little trollette!!!!
Cartland says: "You are not gonna kill Kenny"!!!

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:55:24 GMT, "Cereus-validus..."

Swyck

Then don't consider it encouragement. Consider it exploitation. As an adult and a professional, I have found that it is often necessary to deal with people whose personal proclivities I find distasteful, but it is possible to compartmentalize ones personal feelings in order to accomplish a mission. I have had multiple successful collaborations with people I personally detest and who detest me. We do not socialize, but we work together for mutual benefit.
CV's habits distance him from social intercourse in this forum. We do not know how he acts face to face; we only know his facade. Dealing with that facade is the price of exploiting his demonstrated expertise.
If that price is not worth the benefit for you, you can use a killfile. If is is worth the benefit, then you pay the price. In either case it is your choice. You have no need to interact with him if you do not want to; you don't have to read a word he writes.
In time, his facade may change. That would make interactions with him more pleasant, but it is not necessary.
billo