A wish

I wish everyone peace, good health, flowers for springtime and gardens that make us all smile, no matter how large or small. Laughter to bring tears of joy, and just enough tears to make us appreciate the laughter. I send out my love to everyone and look forward to the new year that lies ahead of us. May life unfold as wonderfully and magical as the tinest seed into the most beautiful plant. Happy New Year!
Madgardener up on the sleepy ridge, back in Fairy Holler, which overlooks English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7 Sunset zone 36 ((hug))
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:04:23 -0500, madgardener" live herevic.com
And a very Happy New Year to you and all too.
Was hoping to get into the garden today to start as I mean to go on, but it's a tad damp to say the least. So it's down with the Christmas decs, off to Home Depot with hubby to get his huge air compressor, make some plans and enjoy the family time.
Very best to y'all. -- Lynda
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:04:23 -0500, "madgardener" <madgard@fairies live herevic.com> opined:

Sweet. And here's to you too!