a rose that hangs in there

I dont know what kind it is by it is called "santa claus" and it resists all black spot and has made it over winter without dying. small roses, good for smaller spaces. Ingrid
all black

smaller
It's classed as a mini, and yes, it does have great disease resistance. If you like it, try Baby Love (small shrub), Gizmo (mini), Green Ice (mini), Gabrielle Privat (polyantha), International Herald Tribune (small shrub), Lullabye (polyantha), Vinyard Song (small shrub), Marie Pavie and it's sport Marie Daly (polyanthas), and the fragrant champion of polyanthas, Clotilde Soupert. The Fairy is available just about everywhere, but it can grow large down here. It's the ultimate in polyanthas except for fragrance, which it sadly lacks.