A questionnaire for beekeepers

If you are a beekeeper, or thinking of becoming one, or you can answe some of these questions on behalf of a beekeeper, I would very muc appreciate your replies.
Im a little hesitant to say why Ive created this questionnaire, bu Id consider it a bit rude not to. Im a product design student and I working on a new hive design. Im hesitant because many beekeepers hav said to me we dont need a new design, what we have is fine. And hav told me Im wasting my time. I wish more people thought like that abou such things as motor cars, mobile phones, and fitted kitchens, wed b a lot better off. My thinking is that with the problems of CCD, if could get a few more people interested in beekeeping with a flashy hive design it probably wouldnt be a bad thing.
Ok, sorry, rant over, please answer as many questions as you can. Al other comments are welcomed. Thankyou.
1.    Are you a)male or b)female?
2.    What is your age? a)20 b)20-30 c)30-40 d)40-50 e)50-60 f)60-70 g)70
3.    Where do you live? a)Urban area b)Rural area c)Semi-rura area
4.    Where do you keep your hives? a)Orchard b)Private Garden c)Roo garden d)Shared garden e)Farmland f)Elsewhere please specify
5.    How many hives do you keep?
6.    Do you regard beekeeping as a a)Profession b)Hobby c)Somewher in-between
7.    Which best describes your view of the bees a)pet or b)farm animal
8.    Do you keep other animals? If so, what?
9.    Do you have other pets? If so, what?
10.    Please order these aspects of beekeeping in importance fo yourself. Feel free to add some others if I have missed them. I am no a beekeeper (though I am thinking of giving it a go when I finish Uni they are fascinating creatures now Ive taken time to learn abou them), so please excuse my ignorance. a)Honey, Propolis, Royal Jell etc b)Pollination c)Enjoyment d)Farming e)Relaxation f)Socia BKA meets g)Skil
-- wesleyn

They're right, but I'll answer your survey anyways.

As we say in the motorcycle world, chrome don't getcha home.

Honey, pollination, enjoyment, relaxation, great people
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts