A question for "Salty Thumb".

Does your mouth bleed heavily, every 28 days ?
Just wondered .... being as you *talk* like a complete p*ssy.
Let me know when you've grown a brain cell, so that I can post again in this group .... without being answered by a retard.
PS. Ever tried cutting Salty's very short stalk .... & sprinkling salt on it ?
try snipped-for-privacy@verizon.com
"salty thumb" is just an abusive jerk, that nobody likes (here) anyway.
his posts are generally redundant & ignored
You can verify this by reading the headers. You could always send to both to cover your bases.
Abusively yours,
ST

Criminy, Old Salt, I always think of you as one of the gentler souls in a pretty laid back crowd. The complainant's gotta be a mad dog. -paghat the ratgirl
--
"The impossible always delights me, including the impossibility of perfection.
It is nobler to love the statue than the model, for Life imitates Art but