A question for "Salty Thumb".

Does your mouth bleed heavily, every 28 days ?

Just wondered .... being as you *talk* like a complete p*ssy.

Let me know when you've grown a brain cell, so that I can post again in this group .... without being answered by a retard.

PS. Ever tried cutting Salty's very short stalk .... & sprinkling salt on it ?

Reply to
not happy

try snipped-for-privacy@verizon.com

"salty thumb" is just an abusive jerk, that nobody likes (here) anyway.

his posts are generally redundant & ignored

Reply to
Neutral

"Neutral" wrote in news:xIidnaiuK48H0zHdRVn- snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

That's funny.

So kind of you to not ignore enough of my posts to know that they are generally redundant.

To help you out, send your complaints to: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

You can verify this by reading the headers. You could always send to both to cover your bases.

Abusively yours,

ST

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Criminy, Old Salt, I always think of you as one of the gentler souls in a pretty laid back crowd. The complainant's gotta be a mad dog.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat