A Perspective on Raised Gardens

Now that spring is rapidly approaching you may wish to check out this interesting discussion about raised gardens: http://greatgardens.org/article1.html
Jay wrote:

Interesting thanx. This summer my wife and I are experimenting with 3 'square foot gardens'.
http://www.squarefootgardening.com /
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Thanks for your comments Carl. This summer I am planning on several 2 x 2 gardens especially for squash because last year the leaves were 18 inches across and shaded everything else. I will also have a couple of 4 x 4 gardens and they will each hold four tomato plants. Jay