A Perspective on Raised Gardens

Now that spring is rapidly approaching you may wish to check out this interesting discussion about raised gardens:

Jay

Interesting thanx. This summer my wife and I are experimenting with 3 'square foot gardens'.

Carl 1 Lucky Texan

gardens:

> Interesting thanx.

Thanks for your comments Carl. This summer I am planning on several 2 x 2 gardens especially for squash because last year the leaves were 18 inches across and shaded everything else. I will also have a couple of

4 x 4 gardens and they will each hold four tomato plants. Jay
Reply to
Jay