A new line of garden sundials

Hi group: I am not sure how interested anyone in this group will be, but I am in the process of trying to turn a long time hobby into a small retirement business.

You can see the results on my new web site

. You will find that these are not the usual garden sundials.

Any suggestions or questions are welcome, reply here or thru the web site e-mail links.

TIA Dave G.

Reply to
Dave Gee