A little help needed.

Hi Everyone

I have just moved home to Wales and have my first ever garden. One BIG problem. Its 80ft Long by 40ft Wide and is all grass. I want to put in as many seeds as possible next year but I really do not know what to plant and where to get them.

My partner is seriously disabled and I want to make the garden as beautiful for my partner as possible.

Would anyone possible have any spare seeds, cutting or plants they could send me and when I have some I will return the favour.

Hope you can help out this new member. Many many thanks. Paul

Reply to
brightonboy

Most readers here (it is an international forum) are going to be too far away to be of any real help. Try the local gardening club.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

You living in Wales, so you could find here 'professional gardner'

A friend of mine used that service and was satisfied. But a local gardening club is definetly a good choice. Such people have a lot experience and are good helpers.

Reply to
DavyMe

Please be careful about what you choose to plant, not just some random seed sent by a stranger. Remember that what is a desirable flower in one area can be a very invasive weed in another.

gloria p

Reply to
gloria.p

True. Or it may just die. Planting a whole block is not something to do on a whim.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott