A late fall fairy moment and bad dawg boredom

Page 2 of 2
from snipped-for-privacy@netscapeSPAM-ME-NOT.net (paghat) contains these words:

Nah..in my minds eye picture of you, you'd be better suited to a handsome large parrot which would ride around on your shoulder, rearranging the fruit-and-flowers on your large hats, and shouting abuse at the public in a voice that sounds just like yours.
Janet.
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:53:36 GMT, Janet Baraclough

ROFLMAO.............strangly, I can picture it too now that you've colored in the lines for us Janet. THanks, I needed a smile and a chuckle. madgardener who has Rose and a vindictive Sugar and six assorted felines to flesh out her image
Hi I would love to see pictures of your garden :)
I have just had a run in with a nasty worm in my computer which required a complete factory restore. My fish tank went pfft on me and I lost all my guppies plus theres a large water stain on the wall that now needs repainting. What is it they say about life being an adventure? Oh well...I can get more guppies later. It took around 20 hours to restore my computer and I'm still downloading and replacing stuff *sigh*
I had to bring in all the plants outside tonight since it rained heavily today and it's supposed to be in the low 30's tonight and tomorrow night. My Black Dragon Coleus plants are doing well (I started them about 2 months ago) The bougainvillea is blooming away, in bright fuschia, and the Lace Leaf Japanese Maple has several new branches. Now if I could just figure out why the leaves on my small cardboard palm are turning brown.
My dog (a Terrier Dachshund mix) is afraid of the yard :) He only tries to dig up the carpet and roots under the pillows on the couch. Dogs are pretty smart, they know when they've done something they shouldn't have. Mine will sit under the dining table and look guilty.
Shell