A Great New Concept!

Hi there, I'm new to the gardening life, just have a small area to plan

in, i didn't know what to do with the surplus plants i had left ove until i discovered a great new green website that i thought i'd shar with you. It's developed specifically for the UK's vast army of amateu gardeners, me definately being one of them! We can buy and sell surplu plants and garden equipment with fellow gardeners and if you want yo can donate all or some of the proceeds to a charity of your choice it's better than just disposing of your surplus stock and in a way it' giving something to others and helping deserving causes, i think it's wonderful idea and have already logged on joined and advertised m surplus plants. The best thing about it is, it uses a postcode system so i get directed to a fellow gardener in my region. The websit address is

if any of you want to have a loo and see what you think

-- gaynor49

Reply to
gaynor49