A good name in Garden sheds

I have just come across a site that appears to have a really good she
sale on, (www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk) they seem to be load cheaper than anyone else. I really wanted to buy one for my dad for hi 65th birthday, does anyone know if Walton's is a good name in sheds? have no ideas but i know he will, and i really want to make hi birthday special. If anyone could get back to me soon as the deals en tomorrow
-- samhowden
I got a waltons shed from the same people last year and found them to be very helpful. The shed was purfect and stands at the top end of my garden.Value for money 10/10.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk Wrote:

Thank-you, I think I will be placing an order today then. Actually have just been on the site and the sale has been extended for fortnight! what a bonus I thougt I had missed out. Did your shed come treated or did you have to do that yourself
-- samhowden