A few loonies me thinks

Page 2 of 2
In article

You have a sad life. Perhaps it was the pesticide job? Worked for them for 2 years which is nothing.
<http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6kORxBEAAACRxxsLW30eBRn w8_dUslEvkdEasx1kiYTQavV7mdW13Q>
I retract the Loony monicker you are an idiot.
Bill Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

You are welcome to your opinion. There's no reason to be so hateful, really. Bye.
In article

Not hateful just amazed that you have nothing of value for the commons just little lies. Sleep well.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Cyberspace is cheap Donna look at the binaries going about.
The guy can work for who ever he wants. Just getting so easily caught in a few lies is not good and it makes Monsanto look bad. He either used their machines with their permission or not with their permission. Working for 2 years and posting on usenet is not a good idea. Seems he has two names too see original post. Posting on usenet for 14 years perhaps but he is listed as just a newbie with 90% of his posts in the month of Feb 2010. I killed filed him. See the goggle url.
Anyway I never pointed a finger at him it was straight up.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 10:58:51 -0800, Wildbilly

He'd be pretty old - Capone died in 1947.

The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones; - Willy
A hypothetical couched in conditional syntax, dear girl, nothing more, just a hypothetical.
In article

You ask too much. But perhaps a glimpse of potential aha.
Poets try to convey in a similar manner. Literally so boring but fodder for clerks.
Bill done with the tread.
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

http://www.sheep.com/sounds/baasheep1.wav
On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:31:50 -0800, Wildbilly

Whilst we agonize about the evils of monsatano et al., perhaps we should conflate that issue with this issue which is slipping in quietly under the radar, further robbing us of control over our food.
http://www.truthout.org/are-we-all-nanogrub-guinea-pigs57077
'Twas ever thus.
Charlie

pioneers. In 2000, it financed a consortium of 15 universities and research laboratories, Nanotek, to design "smart" and personalized food, food that might contain hundreds of nanocapsules, filled with different flavors, nutrients and colors. A microwave oven could activate, according to the wave frequency, such and such a capsule, according to the consumer's desire - a kind of interactive food that may even transform itself if a person is allergic to an ingredient or release a dose of nutritional supplement if it detects deficiencies. Kraft Foods, the designer of this project, owns the chocolate brands Milka, Cte dOr, Toblerone, Suchard, and coffee brands Carte Noir, GrandMre, Jacques Vabre and Maxwell. Imagine tomorrow, your pink-colored banana-flavored coffee that delivers your daily dose of vitamin C ... Or chocolate that releases carrot aromas as it treats your hangover. Terrific, no?
--

No toes Billy, fastest shot in Northern California, that's me.

I just thought I'd pass along a couple of more sites that a previous

You Olde FOX! ;-)
Bill who putters;877864 Wrote: > Path:

--
Fabrice