A day of sticky pot syndrome

I wandered into a pair of nursery/farm stands that I try to get to a few times a year. While the first one I hit was just plain BLAH, the second was great. I came home with Huechera Key Lime Pie, H. Licorice and H. Peach Melba. They should all be hardy here in southern NH. I also got some gazinnia in a pale ruby and a unknown foliage plant. And two tomatoes - Green Zebra and Isis Candy

So tomorrow I'll plant.

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak