Subject Author Posted Replies

Tulips
I'm considering planting Tulip bulbs. How many should I plant in a plot 2 foot by 5 foot?
2
2

Are these all weeds?
Are these all weeds? +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: | |Download: ||Filename: | |Download: ||Filename: | |Download: ||Filename: | |Download:...
3
3

Name this plant!(Please!)
Hi All, Please can anyone help me by identifying this plant? My parents bought this for my Grandparents Golden wedding some 20++ years cannot remember the name apart from 'it had golden or gold in it'...

TURK'S CAP
I was just given some seeds which I put into pots. I put them about 1 inch deep 14 or so to a 5 inch pot and watered them. I was told that they are to be bulbs and won't bloom the first year. I will...
1
1

Name the plants please.
Hi there. I need help identifying these plants please. Number Three image, I would like to know what it is AND whether I can HARD prune it???? Anyone? Thank you in advance....
3
3

Help Req'd
Can any body identify this plant? It comes from a bulb and develops small red flowers in the summer. The flower has now died back and the long leaves are now changing colour from green to yellow. The...
1
1

Unwanted Bamboo
A few years ago I planted a small bamboo plant in my garden, now HORROR, it is coming up all over the garden and the original is huge and I can't control it. Any ideas please.
3
3

unwell 'monkey puzzle tree'
Hi all I have a MPT (not sure exactly which species), about 2 years old, 12 inches tall, outside on patio (South facing) all year, in a pot, as on the photos. Recently started looking a bit 'ill' with...
1
1

Help identifying disease
Hi, I have a plum tree in my garden which has been growing well for years but this summer the leaves started to tun yellow and die. Can someone help to identify the problem please? I have attached a...
3
3

Ideal material for homemade Greenhouse?
I have built myself a greenhouse but struggling what material to use as panels? I have been deciding between polycarbonate and glass? Does anyone have any advice?
6
6

Interested In Poultry/Chickens?
Hi i manufacture Quality Wooden perchs for chickens and my girls love them and enjoy, Laying their eggs, eating and standing on them instead of the floor at times very good quality for cheap prices....

Wooden Trough Planters?
Hi i am here as a timber product manufacturer: if anyone has any questions on wooden troughs or if they want to purchase any of my manufactured wooden troughs then message me, also am able to build to...
4
4

Micro-gardens and Rock-Gardens
Hi Guys, I just came across the phenomenon of Micro-gardens and Rock-Gardens? I think it's a good idea to decorate, isn't it? Thanks for your opinion...
1
1

Novice gardener training a wisteria
I planted a wisteria at the front of my house last year, the plan being to eventually cover all the brickwork. This year virtually all of the growth has been from one shoot. My question is, should I...
6
6

How small an area to reseed?
As a result of the midwest drought (that may be almost over), my yard has many areas where the grass is dead and the surface is a brown/tan dead thatch. In those areas less than a foot in diameter I...
4
4