Subject Author Posted Replies

Bumpy Lawn with Broken Surface - Rennie Bottali
Have not logged in for a while but do need some help. Ok the lawn seems to be very bumpy with broken surface like mini mole hills and soil coming up through grass. The grass is not fine and there is a...
3
3

Name This Bromeliad
What is the bromeliad at my .
1
1

Borers in peach trees
Try poking a bit of fine stiff wire down the hole and wiggling it about. D
2
2

help needed hedge issues (brown disease)
im new to gardening in fact if friends new i joined a forum they'd laugh.. anyway i put a hedge in about a year ago cost a fortune its a azara microphylla variegate i think this from looking at...

Raking leaves
Those who don't receive Dave's Garden -- and those who do -- might laugh (through their tears) at this calculation of the weight of fallen leaves. http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/1920/HB
7
7

Color paint to repel insects.
Some yellow lights are supposed to repel mosquitoes etc. Is there a color that will repel or dissuade insect pests? I'm thinking of painting stakes or trellises any suitable color. Peter
5
5

Japanese Maple and Red Acer
Hi im a newbie, not a gardener of sorts but like to keep the garden looking clean trimmed and colourful. I thought I'd brighten up my garden this summer with the Maple and Acer. The Tree is about 3.5...
4
4

Placement of Avocado Tree
I am looking for a few good candidate plants to grow in the shade of large redwood trees. Would Avocado trees do well there? I understand these plants normally grow in shade of the canopy in the...
4
4

Home in France needs plants etc
Hello, this is my first thread on here. We have a property in France and obviously dont spend every week out there, so I am looking for any plants, herbs, fruit, flowering that are capable of looking...
1
1

Manufacturer & Exporter Briquetting Plant Machine
At present in India binder less technology is most popular & successful. To adapting this technology is very suitable for Indian condition according to the characteristics of raw material available...
1
1

Euphorbia nursery
Per earlier message, I finally pruned my two Euphorbias (drooping off pots on back porch), and took cuttings. Let them sit in water a week or so, and today planted them in a "nursery". It IS...
3
3

The Garden Song - Arlo Guthrie
good after 7:30 minutes.
5
5

Help still needed on dividing Gerbera Daisy
We have a pot bound Gerbera daisy. It seemed to have 3 separate crowns over the summer. Now, there are at least 6 distinct crowns, and the root area is a solid tangle of roots. I could just slice thru...
7
7

privet hedge
Last March we planted a new bear root privet hedge bought 90cm tall because we need it to provide screening fast. Only very few of the plants produced leaves on the existing of them shot new growth...
5
5

How to divide crowded Gerbera Daisy