650 ml Jim Beam bottles useless

Page 2 of 2

t.au:

we use an oxygen bleach. it's easier on the clothes/skin of the bottle washer. i dunno if it works on needles because i toss needles after one use. they cost about 18 cents each & i really really hate sticking an animal with a dull needle (and they're not so sharp the 2nd use. i used to work for a place that was so cheap they reused needles until they wouldn't go through the skin. you could *tell* it was hurting the animals!) we rinse with sanitizer & store upside down if not using immediately. lee

In France, sparkling cider is cork finished.
--

- Billy

Big square Jim Beam bottles? Iggy Pop says they're unbreakable, judging by the ones thrown at him. Mortar them together and use them to make glass block walls, windows, etc.
I use & reuse 750 wine bottles with screw caps & love them. Dav
On Sat, 16 May 2009 02:43:50 -0700 (PDT), Dav

My younger son was driving thru the country awhile back and found over forty good used bottles with caps in the road ditch, all within a fifty yard stretch. All the same brand. Must be someone who takes about that far per bottle to get home from work on a regular basis.
He is using them for his cider and wine and, like you, loves them.
Charlie

LOL. Thus spake a very frustrated home brewer.