Subject Author Posted Replies

Yes they are the real problem......Re: Let's Unite Against People Who Feed Trolls
"FragileWarrior"
1
1

Acorn squash cross
Know what happens when you grow 6 or 7 different types of squash in your garden and then take an acorn squash and save the seeds and plant them the next year? So far I have: Scallop/acorn cross -...
2
2

Our new address
John And Antoinette Keslick The Tree House 829 Upper Pine Creek Rd Chester Springs, Pa 19425 New Comcast Telephone - transfer date? 484-879-6265 Present Comcast 484-266-0405 John Cell 610-864-5251...
4
4

For new comers on trees and associates
KESLICK AND SON MODERN ARBORICULTURE Here are some links you may consider adding to your site. They are case sensitive. 1. Techno Tree Biology Dictionary . Look up "logging". 2. Articles written by...

Possibly fruit flies indoors - luring & trapping them?
I've got these little insects / bugs / gnats.....whatever you want to call them....buzzing around our kitchen and in the office room at home. I initially thought they were small mosquitoes, but after...
12
12

cornstalks & soybeans
Hey Y'all. Was wondering if anyone in the group has ever used cornstalks or soybeans in the place of hay. I know there are a few others on here that have livestock. We have decided to bale the...
6
6

New Lawn How?
I would like to put in a new lawn using sod. But in what order and time should I do the various requirements, i.e. getting rid of the old (how), installing a sprinkler system or any thing else you can...
5
5

Id this for me
Was concerned about it spreading. Apparently, has no vine properties, or major rootage. Just want to know what it is now. Interspersed with St. Augustine in some locations near the house. Dave
18
18

Need help ID-ing a caterpillar
Does any know of an outstanding site? I have one (actually it is two) I have never seen before on my witch hazel. It has a red head and "red hunchback" if those traits ring any bells. I'll take a...
10
10

A Practicle Response to All This........stuff
Good read and pertinent to gardening, organic in particular. Lots of food for thought and good ideas. Even if one were to assume the premise of deindustrialization were false, the ideas presented in...

Newbie -Propagating Fuschias
Folks, I am a longtime vegetable gardner and I have a beautiful Fuschia that just loves it's location,and I've always wanted to try to propagate plants. Can someone give me either a good link/website...
2
2

PHOTO OF (LAST WEEK) Asparagus, the sequel
Lots of folks asked what an asparagus patch looks like after cutting stops and it has a chance to grow. I posted the picture last week but forgot announce it. It can be found at
6
6

Mulch around bushes
My old landscaper told me that adding mulch around my bushes would kill the bushes. Is this correct? After five years I need to add more soil to the area where my bushes are (near my patio) as the...
11
11

Water features in the garden
Do you have any in your garden, and do you think they are worth th hundreds of pounds that they can sell for -- timbertags
4
4

Do you need more information on landscaping and gardening?
Click on the link below to find many articles on some great landscaping and gardening ideas. Articlesofinfo.com Articlesofinfo.com
1
1