30 year old seeds

Page 2 of 2
".............. Yet you happily sent a "Bush" that has invasive tendencies over to the UK last week.
hey, don't blame all of us. that bush and it's relatives overran Florida and then overran this country and a couple of others. couldn't do a damn thing about it. maybe we can cut it next fall. Its very usefully for cutting down on erosion .........."
But to do that you need a large number of people who can count without using their fingers and who don't have to watch their backs the whole time.....don't you?
As for the erosion, I would have thought that there were many fields with massive erosion from that "Bush"
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries