30 year old seeds

"David Hill" wrote in news:bptt3j $bpo$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:

hey, don't blame all of us. that bush and it's relatives overran Florida and then overran this country and a couple of others.

couldn't do a damn thing about it. maybe we can cut it next fall.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Its very usefully for cutting down on erosion.

Swyck

Reply to
Swyck

".............. Yet you happily sent a "Bush" that has invasive tendencies over to the UK last week.

hey, don't blame all of us. that bush and it's relatives overran Florida and then overran this country and a couple of others. couldn't do a damn thing about it. maybe we can cut it next fall. Its very usefully for cutting down on erosion .........."

But to do that you need a large number of people who can count without using their fingers and who don't have to watch their backs the whole time.....don't you?

As for the erosion, I would have thought that there were many fields with massive erosion from that "Bush"

Reply to
David Hill