Subject Author Posted Replies

Questions
Hi all, I was wondering if any of you fellow gardeners out there could help me. I am currently in the process of writing a book all about organic gardening. I am looking to aim the book at beginners...
1
1

Trees and problems 2
Other than the spammers that interfered with the message last time here is some useful information for caring people to help the better care for their trees. This is short and brief information for...
20
20

Baby hawk
A baby hawk born in the backyard has changed my gardens. Currently he is perched on a blueberry netting support watching for pond frogs. Earlier he was on my driveway failing to catch a lizard. He...
1
1

spider
this morning i went to my sunflowers and there was a spider making breakfast out of a greenfly dont know what kind of spider it was though
1
1

palm help pls
hi can anyone id this palm i have looked in my books and quite a lot on the net but no joy any idea ???? please thanks tracy
7
7

Design a better plant database
I would like to make improvements to this existing database. Please send your suggestions.

Hydrangea
Can I transplant a flowering hydrangea? It's in a 5-gallon planter, and I have a ton of compost I can put around ir. Thanks, Chris
4
4

Please ID This Flower!
These were photographed in northern Georgia. They attract hummingbirds like crazy! What are they? Brett http://snipurl.com/namethatflowerThanks...
2
2

Lazarus Rhodies
Hello friends, I am new here and have a question. Actually three questions. 1. Is there a faq for this forum? 2. I had nice Rhododendron in the yard that just got awfully puny over years past, failing...
6
6

What fertilizer for Indian Hawthorn for maximum growth?
I just planted some 1.5 quart Indian Hawthorn plants. I'm in Florida - very sandy soil. At the suggestion of the guy in the F&G dept at Home Depot I put some topsoil in the holes for them. I see some...
3
3

Frustrated!! (cows & corn!)
I was talking with some friends to today and we were discussing our gardens. My comment to them was that I was really hopeful for mine this year and I mentioned how much better my garden was doing...
1
1

Rhubarb question
I found some rhubarb off in the corner of my property that had put up seedstalks. I cut them off, but by the time I got to them, they were mostly dead. Three of the plants consist of dead stalk and...
9
9

Virginal Mock Orange Shrub
One of these is growing in my yard and I'd like four more. There is only one stalk coming out of ground at present I might be willing and able to remove. I hear rumors of propagation from cutting but...

Brocolli seed germination
I planted some bocollit seeds around three weeks ago, but they have not germinated. They were new seeds for this year. I planted them in a large container, and because I was going to be gone for a...

Homegrown Revolution....Growing Your Own May Be the Most Empowering Thing You Can D
It's a youtube sorta day. Gardening as revolutionary act..... New Wearable Feedbags Let Americans Eat More, Move Less la Revolución Jardín Charlie Viva la VIda "I used to rule the world Seas would...
14
14