Subject Author Posted Replies

WORX TRI-VAC
Just saw the Worx Tri-Vac on TV and it looks great. However, I can't find out if the mulching blade is metal or plastic. Does anyone know what material the blade is, and how does it work in your...

Watering Schumbergera in budding stage
I have several Schlumbergera that bloom at various times. My question is about watering during the budding stage. I held back watering for 3 weeks, last week I watered and one of the blooms fell off....

camellia roots-how to get rid of
Being a beginner I need some help on the following- I have a patio with small areas to plant. One of them has a Cammelia roots, rather large and would like to get rid of them as I'm planning to plant...

hydrangeas
When is the best time to prune hydrangea's
2
2

Yucca plant with no leaves!
Hi there, I was given a spiraling Yucca plant that was just out of control. I got a lot of people advising me to just bite the bullet and lop off the uncontrolled growth and see if the Yucca takes...
2
2

Garden Landscaper
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-1698591.html
1
1

Lawn feeds
After scarifying and spiking my lawns this autumn, what should I feed them with to ensure a healthy and attractive lawn next year? Alistair
6
6

Are fall leaves toxic?
Awl -- You'd think so, the way homeowners/landscapers run around with leaf blowers getting rid of every single last one of them. Is eliminating leaves that important? What would happen if people...
18
18

Stinky ginkgoes offend delicate noses
What rhymes with ginkgo? For people in many American cities, the word is STINKO. The ginkgo tree has a long history, dating back to the Permian era which lasted from 290 to 248 million years ago. As...
2
2

Ryobi rcs-3335 chainsaw
Hi all, I am having trouble finding either a replacement carb or carb kit for it, does anyone know where I could look. Many thanks Stu

Fruit trees
So, I took all of your advice and now have the mini-orchard of my dreams. Thanks for all your help. Okay, so now I am hovering between excitement over what I hope will be a nice garden/orchard and...
2
2

How to control a vine?
I have some distictis "Rivers" growing alongside my porch. I'm glad that I have finally found a vine that does well in adobe soil, but not so happy about all the shoots (suckers? whatever you call...

Watering plants while on holiday
Hi Guys This is my first time on this forum. I go away on business about once a month and i am looking for a way of keeping my house plants hydrated while i am away. I have found a product online and...
10
10

Hydrangeas are failing to bloom
QUESTION: =93I have two hydrangea plants that grow every year in a sunny location, with large bright green leaves. The plants never make flowers, however, even though the woman who gave them to me...
2
2

Need help identifying seedings
Can anyone tell me what these seedlings are please? [image: http://i35.tinypic.com/bexy7n.jpg]image: http://i37.tinypic.com/elb7df.jpg